Tuesday, June 09, 2009


Mom is still at the hospital. One dr says her tumor is not operable. Another says it is. She's being quite brave. I have an appointment with an endo I've been waiting on for awhile, who had a cancellation. The funny thing is, I feel like I'm sort of giving up on waiting for medicine to make me feel better in his journey. I have an intuition that my real healing/relief will come with getting a bit extreme about nutrition, ecercise and emotion balance....



UPDATE: Jan 2010...Wow, was that intuition ever right! I'm so happy and healthy now. I still have the tumor; sometimes if we take amazing care of our bodies, our bodies will take care of the little dramas such as a tumor for us...I am in need of no treatment other than continued health and happiness! I am so grateful! Grateful! I wish I could walk every single person feeling how I was- walk them down this path so they could feel how I feel today.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:30 AM

    I am thinking about you constantly ... how could I not be? I think that you are taking this situation as much in stride, with as much hope and purpose, as you possibly can. I am amazed and impressed by your willingness to just sink into it, let the whole experience wash over you. You are actually doing what we all need to do ... you are being here now.

    Faye, you and I may never meet in real life. It may never happen. But I want you to know what a profound effect you've had on me and my way of thinking. You have been a source of inspiration and friendship to me for years and years now, and I am grateful for your presence in my life in more ways than you can even imagine.

    It's not like I'm expecting something dire to happen, I just wanted to say it.

    ReplyDelete