Tuesday, April 14, 2009

honeysuckle, highlighters + red wine

When I got home, the three education books I bought were finally here!  So, I had some wine and cheese and grapes and books about teaching reading.  I went all highlighter/sticky note crazy.  It was so nerdy and fabulous.  Seriously, though?  I have a great life.
Honey suckle! I love these guys. You know, we have all of this English Ivy, which I can't help but love. Then, we had all of this other ivy that I didn't really love, but turns out- it's honey suckle. Yay, because that I do love. What a happy little blessing.

Another great day.

2 comments:

  1. what kind of camera do you have? ive been trying to figure out how to get that fuzzy background and clear foreground effect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Girl, you have been busy a-blogging away. I'll have to come by more often.

    I'm a bit terrified by your tumor post... do you have any updates? My heart is with you, my dear.

    From the sound of things, life with wine and highlighters is a great place to be. I couldn't agree more.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete