Tuesday, September 25, 2007

truthfully, i...


...am one of the last Lisa Loeb fans. Hence the title. I like to sing to her songs, I have a tiny girl crush on her, and I wish I had her glasses.
...need to clean my house. Observe clutter in photos.
...sometimes turn on the hand dryer when I leave a restroom that I only went into to primp and therefore had no reason to wash my hands (and didn't)- but I didn't want anyone to think I, you know, went and didn't wash 'em. Wow, that's a little crazy.
...am a little crazy.
...share a birthday with my husband (really). He turns 31 Thursday. Me, 28.
...am not getting Invisilign inspite of my quite imperfect teeth, partly because of how endearing I think Tori Amos' crooked imperfect teeth are.
...am already listening to Christmas jazz music.
...LOOOOOOVE the fall and love fall themed things, like the pumpkin spice latte at S-bucks.

...like to walk through Nieman Marcus because it smells good.
...wish I could wear expensive clothes from Anthropologie, because I think they are walking ART. I feel kind of bad for wanting these expensive clothes; it's against my values, really...but, they are so pretty.
...get older and stupider. Or wiser, in a way, bc I was always this stupid but now I KNOW. Sometimes I think, "what else don't I know?"
...impersonated Cartman to a group of students the other day. They were so surprised I could do it that they almost fell off their chairs.
...am a little embarassed at how gratifying it is to be able to impersonate a South Park character.
...have started downloading tv shows off itunes. The lineup: Sarah Silverman, Weeds, Scrubs. I watch them when I exercise.
...I feel kind of bad for liking to watch Sarah Silverman's show, bc I don't think I'd like her in person...a little too over the top mean...the kind of mean that makes you think you actually could end up youknowwhere just by knowing her.

1 comment:

  1. i heart lisa loeb too :)

    there is are no anthropologie stores in canada and the shipping and customs on top of the price makes it all out of my reach, sigh ... its for the best really.

    love these photos :)

    ReplyDelete