Tuesday, July 03, 2007

inspire me thursday: light


I've been meaning to participate in Inspire Me Thursday for a long time. Now, I've had so much fun with the camera that I can't decide what photo to submit for this week's topic: light.

Today, I took this photo this afternoon while hanging outside with my dog. I chose this photo above the others I was considering because it had the most pleasing look sans photo shop. I like the way the light plays off of the water droplets.

Wanna be inspired? Go to www.inspiremethursday.com

5 comments:

  1. Yes you have captured the light well in this photo! Lovely sky too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely sky, beautiful light...magic! Hope you will participate again. I think I will enjoy checking your blog from time to time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm really enjoying this photo. And I'm thinking you must have had water tickling your nose to get your shot from this angle, which makes it even more fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the way you captured the highlights on the fountain, and the water droplets in mid-air. Apart from capturing the light, you've also captured a feeling of weightlessness. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous8:53 PM

    It's the pineapple! Ah, sure hospitality we found at the pineapple last summer.

    ReplyDelete