Sunday, July 01, 2007

electrolytes, underpants, apartment police


Yin and yang. The good side of the balance is that hot yoga has been going quite well! Not only can I totally make it through a class now without symptoms of heat exaustion, but the other day I did two! That's three hours of hot yoga, people! In between, I got almost a 2 hour break and a shower, but I'm hoping to be fit enough to be able to do back-to-back classes, b/c I won't have as much time for yoga once I go back to work and start my master's. I think how much better I'm doing now has something to do with being a little more fit, being more acclimated to the heat, and also that I've started drinking electrolytes during class.

Yang? I decided to delete that.

1 comment:

  1. Ha! What a great story. And we still have to do those silly things from time to time to remind ourselves that we're not always such stodgy young adults. It's kind of liberating to not be so responsible all the time!

    ReplyDelete