Tuesday, March 28, 2006

yep. yep. yep. yep.



So, I got to thinking about personality types. I had already taken the Myers-Briggs test, based off of Jungian theory, but I thought I'd take it again to see if I've changed. Not so much. My results show that I've maintained ultimate flaky-ness. Last time I took it, I remember barely being introverted...I definitely do "charge up" in solitude rather than in a group, but I think I've become a little more introverted with age. My "intuitive" score is up, too. Ever the flaky-er.

I'm curious about what some of you are, so please tell me! Maybe I will just go tag your quiz-taking asses. My little blogger "link-maker" is somehow gone, so you will have to copy & paste:

http://www.humanmetrics.com/cgi-win/JTypes2.asp


Anyways, here is me:

Your Type is...


INFP
Introverted Intuitive Feeling Perceiving
Strength of the preferences %
22 100 75 67

Qualitative analysis of your type formula
You are:
slightly expressed introvert
very expressed intuitive personality
distinctively expressed feeling personality
distinctively expressed perceiving personality



Famous INFPs:

Homer
Virgil
Mary, mother of Jesus
St. John, the beloved disciple
St. Luke; physician, disciple, author
William Shakespeare, bard of Avon
Henry Wadsworth Longfellow (Evangeline)
A. A. Milne (Winnie the Pooh)
Laura Ingalls Wilder (Little House on the Prairie)
Helen Keller, deaf and blind author
Carl Rogers, reflective psychologist, counselor
Fred Rogers (Mister Rogers' Neighborhood)
Dick Clark (American Bandstand)
Donna Reed, actor (It's a Wonderful Life)
Jacqueline Kennedy Onasis
Neil Diamond, vocalist
Tom Brokaw, news anchor
James Herriot (All Creatures Great and Small)
Annie Dillard (Pilgrim at Tinker Creek)
James Taylor, vocalist
Julia Roberts, actor (Conspiracy Theory, Pretty Woman)
Scott Bakula (Quantum Leap)
Terri Gross (PBS's "Fresh Air")
Amy Tan (author of The Joy-Luck Club, The Kitchen God's Wife)
John F. Kennedy, Jr.
Lisa Kudrow ("Phoebe" of Friends)
Fred Savage ("The Wonder Years")

1 comment:

  1. hey faye, great site. thanks for linking us on your site, the favor has been returned in kind. i too am a midwestern(chicago) phish phan, and lightning is a true old dead head from california, thats his truck (Hejira, http://ignorethem.blogspot.com/2005_08_01_ignorethem_archive.html) he lived in during those times. nice to meet you and i cant wait to read more.
    peace, terry

    ReplyDelete