Monday, October 24, 2005

i'm coming out of the closet


hi everyone. i'm back. i wonder if my little blogger friends are still around...why did i forsake you?

anyways, i decided i was getting bored with talking about fitness, so i'm probably going to talk about stuff that is more important to me. yeah, i'd like to be skinny, but apparently I just like chocolate more than skinny-ness.

i also decided i'm getting bored with writing a journal that's all secretive...life is short, dang it. so, this is me!!

this is my husband and me on a bridge at our campus--we got married this july. thanks for the all the support during that time, by the way--I was in a freakin' panic in the months before the wedding...the idea of everyone looking at me and expecting me to be "pretty" when being pretty has never been a big concern for me caused all kinds of anxiety...but, i ended up having the greatest day ever...and, marriage for bruce and i is just what we hoped it would be...the same as before.

and, this is my dog and i on a typical morning. he was a groomsman in our wedding. he rocks our socks off.

i'm going to go delete SOME secret things now that i'm not sure i'd want some people i know to read. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment