Monday, December 20, 2004

I'm BACK!

Hello, I'm back! Sorry for the disappearance. Not only was I gearing up for finals (which are now over, thank the Gods), but my computer actually died...yes, forever, it is completely void of life. I actually purchased a new computer yesterday afternoon--So, I was basically computer-less for about a week and a half.

Oh, I went to Texas during my absence as well. There, I visited my little bro, who has Cerebral Palsy and has recently moved to his first group home.

During finals, I completely threw my hands up in the air with regards to all things healthy...I drank like a *pot* of coffe daily, didn't exercise, lived off of chocolate and slept like crap. Slowly, I'm re-regulating myself to normalcy again...I'm back off of caffeine (except my a.m. 1 cup, which is totally legit), I'm sleeping normal amounts of time in the evening, eating more natural, raw, unprocessed and dairy-free things, and my hounse is slowly becoming clean and organized once again...and, I'm feeling much more peaceful now...

2 comments:

  1. Oh thank god you're back. I was actually getting worried!

    And don't fret about the time lost. Just look at it as yet another learning experience and then kick its ass. You can do this, girl.

    Welcome back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Faye!! I'm so glad you're back. And just the thought that you're this jazzed about getting into a groove at the height of the holiday free-for-all says it all about you. So many people (um, me!) would just say, you know, "After the first of the year, I'm kicking some ass!" So, if you're looking for points against Procrastination, I'd say score one for you. I'm so happy to see you! xoxo Mia

    ReplyDelete