Wednesday, November 24, 2004

God, is that you?

In less than six hours, nobody can "bah' at me for being the Christmas junkie that I am...I've already got the Christmas CD in...a little "Santa Baby," and, of course, Mariah Carey--the real queen of the season. I've been watching the movie "Love Actually," which I must reccommend to any and all.

Tomorrow is Thanksgiving.

I talked to my childhood bf last night for a couple of hrs...She did the 10k last yr. that I'm considering registering for for this yr. (May)...As I've mentioned, although I actually enjoy running, my knees really do kill and pop like crazy the next day (chondromalacia: my pitiful excuse for fatness)--Can't afford to get them "fixed" now, but am wondering if anyone ever runs a race with most of their training as cross-training...I would really love something like this to look forward to, and I really do just enjoy racing and the challenge involved...

Ah, stream of consciousness. Better actually go now. I probably shouldn't show up to Thanksgiving Dinner empty-handed with a fork. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment