Friday, October 29, 2004

number four?

Well, I’m off to exercise in about two minutes, so I’ll make this short. Great morning, here. I’m such a happy girl when I wake early... Well, once I get up, that is. Today, I’m planning for a 20-minute lower body workout and then 40 minutes of good cardio... and I shall have a hotty body by 8 a.m.! (if only it worked like that!)

On a freakishly happy note, I went to Wal-Mart yesterday, and all the Christmas shit is out...For someone who is not religious, I just cannot tell you how much I just love the holidays. My fiance is Jewish, as I have mentioned...For our cards, I'm taking a little pix. of Preston (our famous Lab.--ok, famous to me)--one with a Santa Hat and one with a Yarmulke (for all Gentiles out there, if I phonetically spelled this word, it would be Ya-Mu-Kah...there we go). I'm going to paste the two little square black & white photos on the card, and underneath them, it will just say "Happy Holidays." Oh--and for those of you who don't have a Jewish boyfriend, I get to have Chanukah AND Christmas, and you-ooh dont! :) The real victim here is the dog. Oh, and I don't usually actually follow through on stuff like this. But, ah, the intentions...

1 comment:

  1. Oh, you and I are SOOOO similar! I don't have a Jewish boyfriend, but other than that...

    I love Christmas! I am not even vaguely religious, but I just can't help looking forward to the holiday season all year long. I swear, as soon as the day itself is over, I start planning for next year's Christmas. It's the greatest time of the year! And yesterday I went to Target and ran around like a maniac thinking about presents and decorating and all that jazz. It's so close and yet so far away...

    (grin)

    ReplyDelete